EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS OF ENHANCEMENT OF COMBUSTION OF HAN-BASED PROPELLANT WITH K2CO3-ACTIVATED CARBON
Burning 95% of by HAN-based propellant with carbonized rice husk treated by K2CO3were conducted in a pressure chamber at 10, 3 and 50 atmosphere initial pressure in a nitrogen media was investigated. The thermal and catalytic decomposition processes of HAN-based propellant with carbonized rice husk composition were carried out by differential thermal (DTA) and thermogravimetric analysis (TG). The study was conducted at a heating temperature of system ranging from 297 K to 723 K under nitrogen atmosphere at a flow rate around 100 ml/min in aluminum pans. DTA-TG analysis results showed that the initial temperature of HAN decomposition in the presence of the obtained RH-based AC is comparable to Iridium catalytic effect.
2. Brikun IK, Kozlovsky MT, Nikitin A, B, Hydrazine and hydroxylamine and their application in analytical chemistry, A. D-1967;
3. Matthew C. Deans, Brian Reed, Christopher H. McLean, George Williams, Jun Kojima, Lynn A. Arrington, and McKenzie I. Kinzbach. "Green Propellant Infusion Mission Thruster Performance Testing for Plume Diagnostics", 50th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum, (AIAA 2014-3483).
4. R.H. Comer, Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on Combustion, The Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, 1976.
5. R. Amrousse, W. Fetimi, K. Farhat, K. Hori, Appl. Catal. B 127 (2012) 121-128
6. S.R. Vosen, 22nd International Symposium on Combustion, The Combustion Institute, Pittsburgh, 1988.  S.R. Vosen, Combust. Sci. Technol. 68 (1989) 85-99.  S.R. Vosen, Combust. Flame 82 (1990) 376-388.
7. W.F. Oberle, G.P. Wren, Closed chamber combustion rates of liquid propellant in 1846 conditioned ambient, hot and cold vulnerability testing of liquid propellant LGP 1846, Proceedings of 27th JANNAF Combustion Subcommittee Meeting, vol. 557, CPIA Publication, Huntsville, 1990, pp. 377-385.
8. W.F. Oberle, G.P. Wren, Burn rates of LGP 1846 conditioned ambient, hot, and cold, ballistic research laboratory technical report no.BRL-TR-3287, 1991.
9. S.T. Jennings, Y. Chang, D. Koch, K.K. Kuo, Peculiar combustion characteristics of XM46 liquid propellant, in: Proceedings of 34th JANNAF combustion subcommittee meeting, vol.662, 1997, pp 321-331
10. Barzykin Thermal analysis of the reactants // Combustion and Plasma Chemistry, 2004, Volume 2, №4, s.275-292
11. Atamanov M.K. Tomioshi Sh. Z.A. Mansurov The process of combustion and thermal analysis system of ammonium nitrate and carbonized rice husk // Proceedings of the VIII International Symposium "burning and plasma chemistry" and scientific-technical conference "Energy Efficiency 2015", September 16-18, 2015, Almaty, Kazakhstan - S. 243- 245.